FOLLOW ME - You know you want to. If Baca can get 100 I know I can get 200!

Feb 18, 2009

I get suggestions...

There hasn't been much activity around the suggestion box. There's always a "Make the paint free!" note or "Rent DM9's!" suggestion but nothing lately that I can work with. I guess I'm either doing a good job or people don't give a darn. I'm sticking with the first one.

I got a note awhile back that suggested I "Get more coverage on the spool field." The spool field is starting to show its age and is scheduled for a major overhaul but it still has more bunkers than than most of the fields. Maybe the writer wants ESPN to come out and do some game coverage.

About 4 months ago there was a note in the box that really concerned me. "We were here 3 hours and played 6 games. WTF!" No comment on the WTF part and I assume the suggester meant (only) 6 games. I found the note a few weeks after the fact so I'm not sure if it was from a walk-on speedballer who sat out during the woods games or if it was someone from a group who had a member take forever to chrono or held the group up for repairs. It might have been a bad weather day. That tends to slow things down a bit. Moms who put allot of time into the cake and decorations cut into playing time also.

In nearly every case I will defend my referees. But I admit once in awhile there will be a ref out there who isn't having a good day. They all know one of my biggest peeves is to have players waiting for a game. I haven't heard any complaints since but it might be time to sit them all down for a reminder.

Do your field owner a favor. If something is not going the way you think it should bring it up then. Do not wait till you are checking out or even worse, don't go home complaining. If the owner wants your return business he will react in as positive a way as possible.

submit to reddit

Remote Control RC Cars and Trucks on Sale

1 comments:

Reiner Schafer Feb 18, 2009, 9:10:00 AM  

"Do your field owner a favor. If something is not going the way you think it should bring it up then. Do not wait till you are checking out or even worse, don't go home complaining. If the owner wants your return business he will react in as positive a way as possible."

As a fellow field owner, I will agree with that 100%.

On the not enough games issue, I always tell my refs that I would rather have our customers feeling a bit rushed than bored. If it's too quick for them between games, they can always choose to sit out a game.

Popular Posts

From around the net...

OH NO, you didn't just say THAT!


"A billion-dollar company tried to steal my identity, and I was able to fight and regain my identity. That's why I'm on cloud nine; I fought the giant and I'm a success story against Activision." (Greg Hastings)
---------

Yakity yak.... 3 shot rulz... take 3 shots at my field and take a break. what's the hurry? who ya tryin to impress? this aint no freak show! why waste paint? can't hit em with three? throw three more. can't hit em with them? go fishin~ (me, on Facebook)
---------

Yes, I know Steve Davidson found the property that was the site of the first ever paintball game. No, I don't care. (Dale from the Ford Report)
---------

"How is paintball like golf? Golf is played outdoors on nice, well kept grass or, if something goes horribly wrong, off in the woods. Same with paintball." (Baca Loco)


Find more notable quotes at "Oh NO, you didn't just say that!"
copyright t-square paintball. Thank You visitors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP