FOLLOW ME - You know you want to. If Baca can get 100 I know I can get 200!

Mar 9, 2009

OMG...will it never end!

Another "rifled barrel."

(Quote from RAP4) "This is how the barrel works: the inside of the RAP4 Recon Rifled Barrel (the bore) consists of many fine cuts that extend for the full length of the barrel. These cuts look like 10 sets of tiny train tracks. The track portion is called the “land”. The portion that is cut away is called the “groove”. The purpose of the land and groove pattern is to “glide and guide” the paintball down the bore, as well as provide a “spin-free projection” to stabilize the paintball in flight."

Glide and guide????????? RAP4 - you are already a joke. You just jumped the shark!





Click here for a great selection of camouflage T-shirts

0 comments:

Popular Posts

From around the net...

OH NO, you didn't just say THAT!


"A billion-dollar company tried to steal my identity, and I was able to fight and regain my identity. That's why I'm on cloud nine; I fought the giant and I'm a success story against Activision." (Greg Hastings)
---------

Yakity yak.... 3 shot rulz... take 3 shots at my field and take a break. what's the hurry? who ya tryin to impress? this aint no freak show! why waste paint? can't hit em with three? throw three more. can't hit em with them? go fishin~ (me, on Facebook)
---------

Yes, I know Steve Davidson found the property that was the site of the first ever paintball game. No, I don't care. (Dale from the Ford Report)
---------

"How is paintball like golf? Golf is played outdoors on nice, well kept grass or, if something goes horribly wrong, off in the woods. Same with paintball." (Baca Loco)


Find more notable quotes at "Oh NO, you didn't just say that!"
copyright t-square paintball. Thank You visitors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP