FOLLOW ME - You know you want to. If Baca can get 100 I know I can get 200!

Mar 24, 2009

Read my mind...

Things I want to say or wanted to say or would have said.

"Can I have more bullets?"

What I said; "Sure." What I wanted to say; "They're paintballs, Rambo."


"I bought it on the internet. Can you fix it?"

What I said; "Sure." What I wanted to say; "Get it fixed on the internet."


"Do you sell paintballs?"

What I said; "Sure." What I wanted to say; "No this is a surf board shop."


"Are you sure I turn right at the light?"

What I said; "Yes, ma'am." What I wanted to say; "No. You should probably make a U-turn."


"I can get paint cheaper at Wally-world."

What I said; You get what you pay for." What I wanted to say; "Go play in their parking lot."


"This sport is to expensive.

"What I said; "Yes, I wish I could make the field fee cheaper." What I wanted to say; "Get a pump gun."


I guess it's good that I'm not always in a grumpy mood.



Paintball Guns & Gear Free Shipping

1 comments:

Reiner Schafer Mar 24, 2009, 11:19:00 AM  

"This sport is to expensive.

"What I said; "Yes, I wish I could make the field fee cheaper." What I wanted to say; "Get a pump gun."

I say that all the time. Not quite so bluntly, but I am always telling people when they tell me they would like to play more regularly, but it's expensive, that many of our regular players shoot pumps for that very reason.

Instead of shooting 600 to 700 shots, they only shoot around 300. At our field that can be a substantial saving. If they are renters, they can also save another $10 just by having their own gear.

I can't convince everyone to go that route, but I have convinced many.

Good post. I find myself biting my lip quite regulary.

Popular Posts

From around the net...

OH NO, you didn't just say THAT!


"A billion-dollar company tried to steal my identity, and I was able to fight and regain my identity. That's why I'm on cloud nine; I fought the giant and I'm a success story against Activision." (Greg Hastings)
---------

Yakity yak.... 3 shot rulz... take 3 shots at my field and take a break. what's the hurry? who ya tryin to impress? this aint no freak show! why waste paint? can't hit em with three? throw three more. can't hit em with them? go fishin~ (me, on Facebook)
---------

Yes, I know Steve Davidson found the property that was the site of the first ever paintball game. No, I don't care. (Dale from the Ford Report)
---------

"How is paintball like golf? Golf is played outdoors on nice, well kept grass or, if something goes horribly wrong, off in the woods. Same with paintball." (Baca Loco)


Find more notable quotes at "Oh NO, you didn't just say that!"
copyright t-square paintball. Thank You visitors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP