FOLLOW ME - You know you want to. If Baca can get 100 I know I can get 200!

May 29, 2009

They obviously did not ask what I think about the "military" look...

Press release from Tippmann:

Last week Tippmann launched the TPX; next week U.S. Army Paintball has something new. Just to peak your interest, this new marker is:

Customizable, upgradable and affordable

Durable, reliable and of course, made by Tippmann

What the scenario player wanted and what you and other dealers wanted even more

Here are just a few of the comments from some of our testers of the exciting new marker…

This marker is going to turn some heads.

I believe this marker is taking customization to the next level.

With the huge popularity of Military First Person Shooters like Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare and Ghost Recon, this is the look players have been waiting for.

That looks AMAZING! A lower-priced marker that can be modded almost limitlessly? I can’t imagine why Tippmann won’t sell a million of them!

Wow! Another head-turner so quickly. Visually very impressive. A great way to draw new players in, or encourage people to expand their marker collection.

I look forward to sharing this release with you on Monday.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  Jun 2, 2009, 4:01:00 PM  

did anyone even brag about how it shot.? or how it was easy to clean.
or anything that is actually helpful...
other than just how it looks.

Popular Posts

From around the net...

OH NO, you didn't just say THAT!


"A billion-dollar company tried to steal my identity, and I was able to fight and regain my identity. That's why I'm on cloud nine; I fought the giant and I'm a success story against Activision." (Greg Hastings)
---------

Yakity yak.... 3 shot rulz... take 3 shots at my field and take a break. what's the hurry? who ya tryin to impress? this aint no freak show! why waste paint? can't hit em with three? throw three more. can't hit em with them? go fishin~ (me, on Facebook)
---------

Yes, I know Steve Davidson found the property that was the site of the first ever paintball game. No, I don't care. (Dale from the Ford Report)
---------

"How is paintball like golf? Golf is played outdoors on nice, well kept grass or, if something goes horribly wrong, off in the woods. Same with paintball." (Baca Loco)


Find more notable quotes at "Oh NO, you didn't just say that!"
copyright t-square paintball. Thank You visitors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP