FOLLOW ME - You know you want to. If Baca can get 100 I know I can get 200!

Jun 26, 2009

Hold your FIRE...

I will never understand what people are thinking when they point to one field or another and say, "That field is a paint monster!" The length of a field or lack of length, it's number of bunkers or layout, whether it's a "speedball" field or a woods ball field - none of this means a thing regarding the amount of paint you need. I get a kick out of telling players, "There's eight on each side. You only need eight paintballs right?"

Of course players shoot allot of paint in the woods. They spend the first half of the game shooting from out of range. And yes, of course players shoot allot of paint on the speedball course. They feel "threatened" from the git-go and find comfort in shooting at everything that moves.

Don't stand off to one side mumbling to your friends, "He's taking us to that course so he can sell us a bunch of paint." Check your attitude. Check your twitchy finger. Buy a pump.


Visit the T2 Paintball Web Store

1 comments:

13 Feet Tall Jun 28, 2009, 2:02:00 AM  

Oh, he's telling us to buy a pump just to get more money out of us :P

Popular Posts

From around the net...

OH NO, you didn't just say THAT!


"A billion-dollar company tried to steal my identity, and I was able to fight and regain my identity. That's why I'm on cloud nine; I fought the giant and I'm a success story against Activision." (Greg Hastings)
---------

Yakity yak.... 3 shot rulz... take 3 shots at my field and take a break. what's the hurry? who ya tryin to impress? this aint no freak show! why waste paint? can't hit em with three? throw three more. can't hit em with them? go fishin~ (me, on Facebook)
---------

Yes, I know Steve Davidson found the property that was the site of the first ever paintball game. No, I don't care. (Dale from the Ford Report)
---------

"How is paintball like golf? Golf is played outdoors on nice, well kept grass or, if something goes horribly wrong, off in the woods. Same with paintball." (Baca Loco)


Find more notable quotes at "Oh NO, you didn't just say that!"
copyright t-square paintball. Thank You visitors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP