FOLLOW ME - You know you want to. If Baca can get 100 I know I can get 200!

Jul 5, 2009

Sunday Paintball Funnies...

A new field opened up, with a unique operating system where the players didn't have to pay until they were finished for the day. One player decided that this was a good way to get a free day of paintball. When he was done for the day, he told the field owner that he had forgotten his wallet at home and that he would pay the field owner The next time he came to play.

"Sure," the field owner remarked, "I trust you, but to make sure I don't forget, I'll write your name on a board we have on the front of the gun shed. I'll erase it when you've paid me"

"Everyone will see it," the player remarked, "and they'll think I'm a dead beat."

"Don't worry," the owner remarked, "once the staff hangs all your equipment on it, no one will see your name." (Recon Ranger at PBJunkie)

0 comments:

Popular Posts

From around the net...

OH NO, you didn't just say THAT!


"A billion-dollar company tried to steal my identity, and I was able to fight and regain my identity. That's why I'm on cloud nine; I fought the giant and I'm a success story against Activision." (Greg Hastings)
---------

Yakity yak.... 3 shot rulz... take 3 shots at my field and take a break. what's the hurry? who ya tryin to impress? this aint no freak show! why waste paint? can't hit em with three? throw three more. can't hit em with them? go fishin~ (me, on Facebook)
---------

Yes, I know Steve Davidson found the property that was the site of the first ever paintball game. No, I don't care. (Dale from the Ford Report)
---------

"How is paintball like golf? Golf is played outdoors on nice, well kept grass or, if something goes horribly wrong, off in the woods. Same with paintball." (Baca Loco)


Find more notable quotes at "Oh NO, you didn't just say that!"
copyright t-square paintball. Thank You visitors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP