FOLLOW ME - You know you want to. If Baca can get 100 I know I can get 200!

Oct 27, 2009

Autocockers...


I don't like working on Autocockers. No, wait. Let me be honest. I hate working on Autocockers. I think I might be the only tech within 200 miles that still messes with them. My favorite personal marker is an Autococker. I like tinkering with it. But I don't have the patience anymore to work on an unknown marker.



With that said - I agreed to work on an Autococker last week. It was a typical "pulling out my hair" repair but I managed to work through it. I actually felt quite satisfied with the job once I finished. I started with an Autococker that had been ruined with an electronic Race Frame and restored it to its mechanical glory. I didn't restore it to stock condition. It has a few modern doodads. It will throw paint with the best of any 5 to 10 ball per second shooter.

Nineteenth Law of Paintball
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are"
Theodore Roosevelt


Please share this Paintblog with a friend.
Bookmark and Share


2 comments:

Author Oct 27, 2009, 6:24:00 AM  

Hey, I just found your blog, and I love it. My significant other is a field owner, so it seems like I've heard many of your rants and random thoughts from him. Very entertaining, I'll be back for more.

mick Oct 27, 2009, 10:55:00 AM  

Welcome, Girlfriend! Thanks for the comments. I'm always looking for guest bloggers. Maybe you have something to say from the "significant other" point of view.

Popular Posts

From around the net...

OH NO, you didn't just say THAT!


"A billion-dollar company tried to steal my identity, and I was able to fight and regain my identity. That's why I'm on cloud nine; I fought the giant and I'm a success story against Activision." (Greg Hastings)
---------

Yakity yak.... 3 shot rulz... take 3 shots at my field and take a break. what's the hurry? who ya tryin to impress? this aint no freak show! why waste paint? can't hit em with three? throw three more. can't hit em with them? go fishin~ (me, on Facebook)
---------

Yes, I know Steve Davidson found the property that was the site of the first ever paintball game. No, I don't care. (Dale from the Ford Report)
---------

"How is paintball like golf? Golf is played outdoors on nice, well kept grass or, if something goes horribly wrong, off in the woods. Same with paintball." (Baca Loco)


Find more notable quotes at "Oh NO, you didn't just say that!"
copyright t-square paintball. Thank You visitors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP