FOLLOW ME - You know you want to. If Baca can get 100 I know I can get 200!

Jan 16, 2010

Saturday Paintball Reruns...

From March 8, 2009

Who gets the pork and who gets the beans...?


The economic doom and gloom people are starting to get on my nerves. Still, times are tough and many of us are having to cut back on certain things. I eat out a little less and don't go to the river to fish near as much. Premium TV channels are not as important anymore. Nor is call waiting on the phone.

Yet, while most of us tighten our belts and micro-manage our money the government just keeps on rolling along.

$188,000 just went to the Lobster Institute. The group’s website says, "The LOBSTER INSTITUTE is a cooperative program of research and education with the lobster industry at the University of Maine." One of their big projects is the development of lobster dog biscuits.

Hawaii recently picked up $10,000,000 for the National Defense Center of Excellence for Research in Ocean Sciences and $2,000,000 for Brown Tree Snakes. I'm pretty sure Hawaii has no snakes.

The National Drug Intelligence Center picked up a cool $23,000,000 even though the Department of Justice has repeatedly asked Congress to shut them down because its operations are a duplication of the DOJ's efforts.

Four Presidential Libraries have $19,942,000 for improvements.

$7,556,660 has been earmarked for grape and wine research.

And the hits just keep on coming. Citizens Against Government Waste 1-800-BE ANGRY

0 comments:

Popular Posts

From around the net...

OH NO, you didn't just say THAT!


"A billion-dollar company tried to steal my identity, and I was able to fight and regain my identity. That's why I'm on cloud nine; I fought the giant and I'm a success story against Activision." (Greg Hastings)
---------

Yakity yak.... 3 shot rulz... take 3 shots at my field and take a break. what's the hurry? who ya tryin to impress? this aint no freak show! why waste paint? can't hit em with three? throw three more. can't hit em with them? go fishin~ (me, on Facebook)
---------

Yes, I know Steve Davidson found the property that was the site of the first ever paintball game. No, I don't care. (Dale from the Ford Report)
---------

"How is paintball like golf? Golf is played outdoors on nice, well kept grass or, if something goes horribly wrong, off in the woods. Same with paintball." (Baca Loco)


Find more notable quotes at "Oh NO, you didn't just say that!"
copyright t-square paintball. Thank You visitors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP