FOLLOW ME - You know you want to. If Baca can get 100 I know I can get 200!

Jul 5, 2010

Paintball surrounded by life...

At last count I have over 600 bookmarks - 250 are paintball - and nearly 50 feeds to my Google reader account. I can sit four hours, totally immersed in and absorbed by the endless amount of information available. AADD is a bitch. One item leads to another and then another. I can start out wanting to find a link to Tippmann stocks, get distracted by the results of a NASCAR race and then end up three hours later learning how to make a welder out of an old microwave.
I need to get my priorities in order. Eat, sleep, love, work, play, internet. Oh, and some fishing, too.

2 comments:

Caleb Jul 5, 2010, 10:56:00 AM  

I have the exact same problem. I'll start out trying to do a little research for a paintball product review on my site, then somehow get on Facebook for an hour, which leads into YouTube to watch drag cars do a 300 foot wheelies for 45 minutes, and then end up mapping out the Panama Canal on Flash Earth. At some point I slap myself across the face and try to salvage what little time is left in my work day. The Internet is my enemy! I've also noticed that I've been putting on a "few" pounds. That wouldn't have anything to do with me sitting in front of this darn computer would it?

Reiner Schafer Jul 5, 2010, 8:30:00 PM  

Caleb, just start watching exercise clips on You Tube and you should be OK.

Popular Posts

From around the net...

OH NO, you didn't just say THAT!


"A billion-dollar company tried to steal my identity, and I was able to fight and regain my identity. That's why I'm on cloud nine; I fought the giant and I'm a success story against Activision." (Greg Hastings)
---------

Yakity yak.... 3 shot rulz... take 3 shots at my field and take a break. what's the hurry? who ya tryin to impress? this aint no freak show! why waste paint? can't hit em with three? throw three more. can't hit em with them? go fishin~ (me, on Facebook)
---------

Yes, I know Steve Davidson found the property that was the site of the first ever paintball game. No, I don't care. (Dale from the Ford Report)
---------

"How is paintball like golf? Golf is played outdoors on nice, well kept grass or, if something goes horribly wrong, off in the woods. Same with paintball." (Baca Loco)


Find more notable quotes at "Oh NO, you didn't just say that!"
copyright t-square paintball. Thank You visitors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP