FOLLOW ME - You know you want to. If Baca can get 100 I know I can get 200!

Jan 1, 2005

Oh NO, you didn't just say that!

From next door and around the world - here are some notable paintball remarks some of us would like to forget and some of us would like to remember:


---------

A friend told me about a video in which a group of Navy SEALs armed only with sharpies(as in the marker) went up against a professional paintball team. Does anyone know of such a video somewhere on the web? If so please post a link. (Yahoo Answers)

---------

corythomason A kid in my class is wearing paintball pants. So, if a paintball war erupts today at least one of us is prepared. (Twitter)

---------

The profanity in my videos is intentionally put in the videos, to offend those persons who are offended by profanity. (Mike from TechPB)

---------

silvermarquis Played paintball for the 1st time today. It was fun, then not fun, then fun again. Thanks to @redrabbit for organizing! I'll def try again!(Twitter)

---------

sniffmyballs #whenwewereyoung Slingshot + Snails = Ghetto Paintball (Twitter)

---------

JR: 7-man players appreciate that they can play poorly, and get away with it because no one is looking. In XBall, when you screw up, you're almost certainly going to get shot in the face. (from ProPaintball.com Smackbox)

---------

A God among men Oliver Lang has proven him self in the paintball world as the best.

---------

Super Dan - Paintball..You think you could just walk on field, shoot some people, then walk off the field..easy? Nope there's always some kinda drama.. (MySpace)

---------

sniffmyballs #whenwewereyoung Slingshot + Snails = Ghetto Paintball (Twitter)

---------

JR: 7-man players appreciate that they can play poorly, and get away with it because no one is looking. In XBall, when you screw up, you're almost certainly going to get shot in the face. (from ProPaintball.com Smackbox)

---------

A God among men Oliver Lang has proven him self in the paintball world as the best.

---------

"The only downside to this is that 50% of all paintball fields close because they make too much money! "EMoney

---------

Super Dan - Paintball..You think you could just walk on field, shoot some people, then walk off the field..easy? Nope there's always some kinda drama.. (MySpace)

---------

teleken: OK, someone decided to shoot a paintball at my car. I can retaliate, but darn, all I have is a .380 with a 10 round magazine...

---------

A mother, who had just watched her son and his friends play paintball, admonished the field owner. "If you gave all of them flags, they would get along better and not shoot each other." (A true story courtesy of Durty Dan)

---------

DSloanpbp people who drive mopeds are funny,but people who drive mopeds with paintball masks are hilarious - Twitter

---------

JackieFromRosea: @LadyB84 omg you play paintball also? that kinda gave me a boner and not many girls can do that to me (yeah twitter again!)

---------

getting over cold...paintball pants came in today...just ordered gloves and jersey...now to save for the gun lol (twitter)

---------

Rasponet: Quote of the day: "Don't tell a combat veteran about your paintball match." Author unknown (Twitter)

---------

My views:
Brilliant, visionary and almost always correct. Get used to it. Oh, and I'm humble too. Feel free to disagree as long as you are prepared to be wrong. (View From the Dead Box)


---------

The paintball leagues are using radar to check player's guns for rate of fire and feet per second. Just like the radar the police use to check your cars speed, this radar is detectable. The new Wolfpack Radar Sensing Ramp Board can sense when the radar is specifically upon you and changes the output of the gun to the "safe" mode. When the radar is gone, the gun returns to the "uncapped" mode.

---------

paintball and weed don't mix, don't ask me how i know just keep it in mind (picked up from Twitter)

---------

definitely NOT gay.. it's basically paintball. if you think pb is gay, you think the marines are gay, because they use pb to train (picked up on Twitter)

---------

Paint the Weak, Hurdle the Dead (Scenario team motto!)

---------

People buy batteries because they don't know how to pump it correctly. Think about it, this works on soooooooo many levels. (found in PaintballRepUSA 's PBN signature!

---------

Desert Edge (a paintball team) is unique in the paintball community in several ways. First and foremost, we're committed to sportsmanship. (Unique?? Excuse me!? From an article in this months PaintballX3 - Officer's Meeting))

---------

Are people going to be naked at this event (Paint Club)?

---------

There is a strong possibility that you will encounter a naked body at this event. However, contrary to the rumor I was forced to answer in a phone conversation yesterday, players will NOT be in states of undress. The naked and/or semi-naked will be professional dancers, not paintball players. (From a "Paint Club" press release)

---------

Okay I understand we shoot people…but….WITH PAINT! It’s a sport…you are not in a crime family….

---------

...in "tournament" paintball, which is I guess what they call that mess of cheating self important chest shavers who get paid by giant evil corporations to fly around the country playing a half dozen 9 second games over the course of 5 day weekends to determine who is the best at nefariously programing a tiny circuit board to fire so many balls per second and at such a blistering speed that every ball launched is half a Newton (away) from exploding in the gun under the noses of the obviously paid off referees, the custom gun is dead.

---------

I am not sure if you are aware of the Paintclub 21 game, but Billy put together an invitational game for adults and this (CENSORED) wants to pick it apart. Since when does this (CENSORED) run the moral police of paintball. After what he and his (CENSORED) wife did what they did to dale I question anything they want to say about paintball morals.

---------

There are two kinds of cheaters in paintball, honest and dishonest.

---------

Today my middle schoolers spent 30 minutes playing paintball and 3.5 hours debating the fairness of the teams.

---------

BabyRazorGod, you're to humor what Helen Keller would be to competitive paintball

---------

@brwpwayne Could someone hold off an angry bear with a paintball gun?? Inquiring minds want to know.

---------

zach_hill: I just shot a paintball in the house!!! I'm an idoit!!! Dallas (twitter)

---------

"I see dead people..., and they are still shooting at me WTF CHECK HIM REF" (Tyler Powell - Facebook)

---------

(PBNation) - We tied a paintball sized knot at the top and fed it through the feedneck. It shot the rope but it didn't for far. We got a longer rope and put a couple more knots and shot full auto. The rope shot pretty far and really fast. So there you have it. A gun that literally shoots ropes!!!

---------

(Facebook) - Most comfortable paintball pants ever....helped us go to the finals!!

---------

(From an EBay listing) - The co2 tank should not need to be co2 tested but may need to be.

---------

(From a Facebook profile) - I am currently involved in a very serious relationship with paintball. I am truly more in love than I ever have been in my whole life. It's true you can ask anyone... my wife, my brother, my mother, my children...anyone. Paintball is my one true lov

1 comments:

Nick Casey Oct 29, 2009, 7:57:00 PM  

I LOL'd hard.
Especially at tbe "Radar Sencing board". I'm tempted to get one to test it at the local pb shop

Popular Posts

From around the net...

OH NO, you didn't just say THAT!


"A billion-dollar company tried to steal my identity, and I was able to fight and regain my identity. That's why I'm on cloud nine; I fought the giant and I'm a success story against Activision." (Greg Hastings)
---------

Yakity yak.... 3 shot rulz... take 3 shots at my field and take a break. what's the hurry? who ya tryin to impress? this aint no freak show! why waste paint? can't hit em with three? throw three more. can't hit em with them? go fishin~ (me, on Facebook)
---------

Yes, I know Steve Davidson found the property that was the site of the first ever paintball game. No, I don't care. (Dale from the Ford Report)
---------

"How is paintball like golf? Golf is played outdoors on nice, well kept grass or, if something goes horribly wrong, off in the woods. Same with paintball." (Baca Loco)


Find more notable quotes at "Oh NO, you didn't just say that!"
copyright t-square paintball. Thank You visitors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP