FOLLOW ME - You know you want to. If Baca can get 100 I know I can get 200!

Oct 28, 2005

Here's your sign...

What would posses someone to lift up "CAUTION" tape so they could get around it? Or pass three "CLOSED" signs and bang on the Pro-Shop door wanting in? I use to have a 2 foot by 6 foot sign hanging over the table where you turn in equipment that said "TURN IN HERE". People would stand under it and ask, "Where do I turn in my stuff?" There was a sign near our register explaining why running a credit card for a $3 dollar air fill cost me more than the $3 but people still complained about the service charge I needed to charge. The table people lean across to shoot at the range says "MASK ON". But I wouldn't dare send anyone there without a ref tagging along.

I have signs that direct. I have signs that explain. I have signs that caution. I even have signs that poke fun. What I don't have are signs that say "READ THE SIGNS" and what is clear is you just can't put up enough signs. Go on. Tell me...! What very important request is written at the bottom of the "WELCOME" sign?

Folks ask me when I'm going to get a real sign put up at the entrance to T-Square (I take that to mean a more "professional" sign since there is one there). They don't know whether or not to take me serious when I say, "Why the heck would I want anyone to know where I am."

Seriously. Do I really need another sign?

0 comments:

Popular Posts

From around the net...

OH NO, you didn't just say THAT!


"A billion-dollar company tried to steal my identity, and I was able to fight and regain my identity. That's why I'm on cloud nine; I fought the giant and I'm a success story against Activision." (Greg Hastings)
---------

Yakity yak.... 3 shot rulz... take 3 shots at my field and take a break. what's the hurry? who ya tryin to impress? this aint no freak show! why waste paint? can't hit em with three? throw three more. can't hit em with them? go fishin~ (me, on Facebook)
---------

Yes, I know Steve Davidson found the property that was the site of the first ever paintball game. No, I don't care. (Dale from the Ford Report)
---------

"How is paintball like golf? Golf is played outdoors on nice, well kept grass or, if something goes horribly wrong, off in the woods. Same with paintball." (Baca Loco)


Find more notable quotes at "Oh NO, you didn't just say that!"
copyright t-square paintball. Thank You visitors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP