FOLLOW ME - You know you want to. If Baca can get 100 I know I can get 200!

Nov 7, 2005

Just thoughts...

"Bullet with a name on it."

Sounds sinister, doesn't it?

It's the name of an album or a song or something that just came out. I heard it on the radio. What ever. It doesn't matter

"Bullet with a name on it" is gangsta. It conjures up (to me anyway) scenes from the Godfather or The Day of the Jackal (anyone remember that one - a classic sniper/assassin film)? The phrase has been used in more than one military combat movie too, I'm sure.

Now, replace bullet with paintball...

"Paintball with a name on it."

Ummmm.... hehe, sorry folks. Allow me a moment to, well... giggle!

"Paintball with a name on it" just doesn't come close to "Bullet with a name on it"!

I guess that explains why someone PLAYING paintball with a mil-sim gun wearing an LBE loaded with grenades makes me want to, ummm, giggle!

I suppose that's why someone wanting a paintball sniper rifle makes me shake my head.

Come to think of it, that's why, when some bad ass struts off the field thinking he just accomplished something big by jacking up some little kid with half a dozen paintballs in the back, I want to go and slap him back into reality.

I'ts not "BULLET with a name on it"

You didn't just clear a bunker at Iwo Jima. You didn't just change history by assassinating a diplomat and you sure as heck haven't proved your machismo to any of the homeboys here at T2!

Bullet/paintball. RPG/snowball. Skud missle/spitball. Mac10/PMI Pirahna.

It's just a game!

It's important to keep this stuff in context.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

From around the net...

OH NO, you didn't just say THAT!


"A billion-dollar company tried to steal my identity, and I was able to fight and regain my identity. That's why I'm on cloud nine; I fought the giant and I'm a success story against Activision." (Greg Hastings)
---------

Yakity yak.... 3 shot rulz... take 3 shots at my field and take a break. what's the hurry? who ya tryin to impress? this aint no freak show! why waste paint? can't hit em with three? throw three more. can't hit em with them? go fishin~ (me, on Facebook)
---------

Yes, I know Steve Davidson found the property that was the site of the first ever paintball game. No, I don't care. (Dale from the Ford Report)
---------

"How is paintball like golf? Golf is played outdoors on nice, well kept grass or, if something goes horribly wrong, off in the woods. Same with paintball." (Baca Loco)


Find more notable quotes at "Oh NO, you didn't just say that!"
copyright t-square paintball. Thank You visitors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP