FOLLOW ME - You know you want to. If Baca can get 100 I know I can get 200!

Nov 26, 2008

more Tis the Season...

Following Mach's lead from over at his "Paintball in Michigan" blog I'd like to remind you all to consider doing your paintball shopping at a local Pro-shop. We may not be able to match the price at Wallyworld or Quacker Mountain but you can be sure we know what we are talking about and will try our best to help you make an informed purchase. I can't speak for all the local pro-shops but I'm sure most will offer maintenance and expertise with each sale. And tell your friends, better yet, bring them out to the shop and let them see what it's all about.

B&E Paintball, Fayetteville Arkansas 479-582-2920
Paintball Arkansas, Mayflower Arkansas 501-470-4400
T-Square Paintball, Jacksonville Arkansas 501-985-7729

And forgive me if I missed someone. Just drop me an e-mail with details.

Jingle Bells!

2 comments:

Sean Nov 26, 2008, 10:02:00 PM  

Thanks for the plug! I hope we can encourage everyone to storm the local shops in support. Have a great holiday!

- Mach

Anonymous,  Nov 27, 2008, 8:29:00 AM  

Thanks for the shout out for Ed's store! Hope you guys have a successful holiday!!!

Popular Posts

From around the net...

OH NO, you didn't just say THAT!


"A billion-dollar company tried to steal my identity, and I was able to fight and regain my identity. That's why I'm on cloud nine; I fought the giant and I'm a success story against Activision." (Greg Hastings)
---------

Yakity yak.... 3 shot rulz... take 3 shots at my field and take a break. what's the hurry? who ya tryin to impress? this aint no freak show! why waste paint? can't hit em with three? throw three more. can't hit em with them? go fishin~ (me, on Facebook)
---------

Yes, I know Steve Davidson found the property that was the site of the first ever paintball game. No, I don't care. (Dale from the Ford Report)
---------

"How is paintball like golf? Golf is played outdoors on nice, well kept grass or, if something goes horribly wrong, off in the woods. Same with paintball." (Baca Loco)


Find more notable quotes at "Oh NO, you didn't just say that!"
copyright t-square paintball. Thank You visitors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP