FOLLOW ME - You know you want to. If Baca can get 100 I know I can get 200!

Nov 6, 2008

Paintball. Sorta...

I abhor politics. To me it's people playing chess, using people's minds as the game pieces. I'll put you here so you will advance. I'll put you here so you think you are advancing. I'll put you here where you will think you are advancing but I'm really setting you up to be sacrificed! Cutthroat. Ego maniacal. Out of control.

I voted. I have to confess, it really doesn't matter to me who wins one way or another. It's probably due to my 22 years of Air Force military service. The President is my Commander-in-Chief. When he says "Jump" I say how high do you want that plane to go, Sir? There are no Republicans or Democrats in foxholes.

I wish our new Commander-in-Chief well. I hope people will still be finding reasons to party in the streets two years from now when all the shiny newness and novelty has worn off. Change can be good. But change just for the sake of change can be costly.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

From around the net...

OH NO, you didn't just say THAT!


"A billion-dollar company tried to steal my identity, and I was able to fight and regain my identity. That's why I'm on cloud nine; I fought the giant and I'm a success story against Activision." (Greg Hastings)
---------

Yakity yak.... 3 shot rulz... take 3 shots at my field and take a break. what's the hurry? who ya tryin to impress? this aint no freak show! why waste paint? can't hit em with three? throw three more. can't hit em with them? go fishin~ (me, on Facebook)
---------

Yes, I know Steve Davidson found the property that was the site of the first ever paintball game. No, I don't care. (Dale from the Ford Report)
---------

"How is paintball like golf? Golf is played outdoors on nice, well kept grass or, if something goes horribly wrong, off in the woods. Same with paintball." (Baca Loco)


Find more notable quotes at "Oh NO, you didn't just say that!"
copyright t-square paintball. Thank You visitors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP