FOLLOW ME - You know you want to. If Baca can get 100 I know I can get 200!

Mar 23, 2009

Paintball ramblings...

People are getting tired of all the negative economic news. At the same time many of us in the paintball industry are growing weary of the upheaval and turmoil. The standard comment I have been leaving on the blogs and forums and web sites has been, "The strong will survive."

While it's true the strong will survive it doesn't necessarily mean smooth sailing ahead. Like allot of things the paintball world is driven by fads and trends. Those that are growing fat off the current mil-sim craze will crash and burn under the weight of the growing liberal, anti assault sentiment that is creeping across the land.

Fortunately for paintball the real "strong" will survive and survive and survive. And they will do it on their own without sponsorship or corporate recognition and without selling out to the latest fad. Small fields all across the country who cater to the birthday parties and church groups and family outings will lumber along in the face of rate-of-fire and combat simulations and continue to provide fun, family entertainment.

The tournament world got top heavy and crashed. The same will happen to mil-sim. Nothing stands without a firm base for support. As long as there is enough of us out here who do it 'cause we love to see kids smile and parents become kids again the game of paintball will survive.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

From around the net...

OH NO, you didn't just say THAT!


"A billion-dollar company tried to steal my identity, and I was able to fight and regain my identity. That's why I'm on cloud nine; I fought the giant and I'm a success story against Activision." (Greg Hastings)
---------

Yakity yak.... 3 shot rulz... take 3 shots at my field and take a break. what's the hurry? who ya tryin to impress? this aint no freak show! why waste paint? can't hit em with three? throw three more. can't hit em with them? go fishin~ (me, on Facebook)
---------

Yes, I know Steve Davidson found the property that was the site of the first ever paintball game. No, I don't care. (Dale from the Ford Report)
---------

"How is paintball like golf? Golf is played outdoors on nice, well kept grass or, if something goes horribly wrong, off in the woods. Same with paintball." (Baca Loco)


Find more notable quotes at "Oh NO, you didn't just say that!"
copyright t-square paintball. Thank You visitors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP