FOLLOW ME - You know you want to. If Baca can get 100 I know I can get 200!

Mar 25, 2009

Paintball scribbling...

I can't seem to find much paintball to write about this week. Hot on the heals of the NPPL crash it is reported (whispered) that the PSP is in debt. Baca Loco won't let the "paintball needs to be fixed" discussion die. The Woodsballer confirms that indoor paintball ain't all that grand and there hasn't been much Life Behind the Lenses. It's even quiet over at Paintball Gossip. T-Square is open this week for spring break so I'm sure something will pop up that's worth writing about.

When I first started blogging about paintball there was maybe one or two other paintball blogs out there. Now there's quite a few. Every time some dramatic news erupts two or three new paintball blogs will pop up and last just about as long as the news. When ever someone does somebody else wrong somebody will write a paintball blog, exchange obscenities with the someone in question and in the wake of all the puffery they will leave behind a couple of dormant blogs. I try to keep track of the more active blogs and forums and sites over at The Best of Everything Paintball but it is truly a loosing battle as one blog or site or another runs out of steam and grinds to a halt.

If you have any desire to write do yourself a favor and not bother writing about paintball. Especially if you are still able to go play. Write about golf or bowling or scuba diving. Leave paintball to us lost and beaten soles. Go play. Live the news and stories.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  Mar 25, 2009, 10:21:00 AM  

IMHO Its is not so much the ROF/AGG/Pricks of the paintball world but the nintendo generation. When kids can play online with thousands of other players shooting each other up then why pay all those field fee's to get bruised up or as a friend of mine always claims "I would come out and play but I dont like to get ticks on me"

Tippy

Popular Posts

From around the net...

OH NO, you didn't just say THAT!


"A billion-dollar company tried to steal my identity, and I was able to fight and regain my identity. That's why I'm on cloud nine; I fought the giant and I'm a success story against Activision." (Greg Hastings)
---------

Yakity yak.... 3 shot rulz... take 3 shots at my field and take a break. what's the hurry? who ya tryin to impress? this aint no freak show! why waste paint? can't hit em with three? throw three more. can't hit em with them? go fishin~ (me, on Facebook)
---------

Yes, I know Steve Davidson found the property that was the site of the first ever paintball game. No, I don't care. (Dale from the Ford Report)
---------

"How is paintball like golf? Golf is played outdoors on nice, well kept grass or, if something goes horribly wrong, off in the woods. Same with paintball." (Baca Loco)


Find more notable quotes at "Oh NO, you didn't just say that!"
copyright t-square paintball. Thank You visitors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP