FOLLOW ME - You know you want to. If Baca can get 100 I know I can get 200!

Apr 5, 2009

Stick it to the man...

Mr. Man comes in to have his CO2 tanks filled. Mom with friend is standing at the gun display scratching her head. Before I can get to Mom Man says, "You can get better paintball deals on line." Meanwhile my daughter is at the CO2 fill station trying to get two out of three of Mr. Man's online tank purchases to stop leaking (his third one was out of date). Let's hear it for Mr. Man.

PHFTTTTTTTT!



Great Amazon Books - The Complete Guide to Paintball, Fourth Edition

1 comments:

Reiner Schafer Apr 6, 2009, 11:25:00 AM  

Your daughter should have stopped trying to fill them right then and there, turned to Mr. Man and said to him, "I'm sorry, but I can't get these tanks to work. Maybe you could take them back to the Internet store where you bought them and see if they can get them to work and can fill them for you" (loud enough so Mom would hear).

I don't honestly know if I would have done that myself, but I would like to think that I would have.

Popular Posts

From around the net...

OH NO, you didn't just say THAT!


"A billion-dollar company tried to steal my identity, and I was able to fight and regain my identity. That's why I'm on cloud nine; I fought the giant and I'm a success story against Activision." (Greg Hastings)
---------

Yakity yak.... 3 shot rulz... take 3 shots at my field and take a break. what's the hurry? who ya tryin to impress? this aint no freak show! why waste paint? can't hit em with three? throw three more. can't hit em with them? go fishin~ (me, on Facebook)
---------

Yes, I know Steve Davidson found the property that was the site of the first ever paintball game. No, I don't care. (Dale from the Ford Report)
---------

"How is paintball like golf? Golf is played outdoors on nice, well kept grass or, if something goes horribly wrong, off in the woods. Same with paintball." (Baca Loco)


Find more notable quotes at "Oh NO, you didn't just say that!"
copyright t-square paintball. Thank You visitors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP