FOLLOW ME - You know you want to. If Baca can get 100 I know I can get 200!

Aug 31, 2009

We are the (paintball) world...


Have you checked out the visitor map? Malaysia! Iran! India! New Zealand! France! Columbia! A dozen more countries and a bunch of U.S. states. Very cool. Sure, there is a bit of ego involved but it really is fascinating to see how far (literally) paintball has come.

Something else that would be very cool would be a comment or two from some of you about paintball in your part of the world. It's true that paintball is pretty much paintball where ever you go. That in itself is exciting - a sport that brings the world together, so if all you do is say "Hi from:" that would be good, too.

Drop me an e-mail (tsp8ntball@aol.com (be sure to mention "paintball" somewhere in the subject line)). Maybe you have something to include as a post. Or a post idea. Or a question. It would be great to hear from you.

4 comments:

Kimmo Kainulainen Aug 31, 2009, 6:57:00 AM  

Hi from Finland!

I think you have readers all around the world for writing something interesting frequently :).

Some videos from Finnish tourneys in here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/PaintballDOTfi

You are correct, the game is pretty same looking as everywhere else :), especially with the standardized tourney fields nowadays.

mick Aug 31, 2009, 7:55:00 AM  

Thanks for the response, Kimmo. I'll be sure to check out the video. I think when most Americans think of Finland we think of cold weather. Is that the case? Do you have to do anything special to play in the cold weather?

Kimmo Kainulainen Sep 1, 2009, 7:00:00 AM  

We have some cold months, but due to better and better winter paintballs, games are nowadays played year round, just avoiding the coldest days.

Recent years has also seen more and more indoor playing facilities opening, so there is options for those who don't want to play in snow.

"Normal" paintball season is from May to November, summers are pretty nice here.

mick Sep 1, 2009, 12:36:00 PM  

Great info. Sounds like our northern states. Here in Arkansas I am fortunate to be able to keep the outdoor field open all year. Take care, Kimmo.

Popular Posts

From around the net...

OH NO, you didn't just say THAT!


"A billion-dollar company tried to steal my identity, and I was able to fight and regain my identity. That's why I'm on cloud nine; I fought the giant and I'm a success story against Activision." (Greg Hastings)
---------

Yakity yak.... 3 shot rulz... take 3 shots at my field and take a break. what's the hurry? who ya tryin to impress? this aint no freak show! why waste paint? can't hit em with three? throw three more. can't hit em with them? go fishin~ (me, on Facebook)
---------

Yes, I know Steve Davidson found the property that was the site of the first ever paintball game. No, I don't care. (Dale from the Ford Report)
---------

"How is paintball like golf? Golf is played outdoors on nice, well kept grass or, if something goes horribly wrong, off in the woods. Same with paintball." (Baca Loco)


Find more notable quotes at "Oh NO, you didn't just say that!"
copyright t-square paintball. Thank You visitors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP