FOLLOW ME - You know you want to. If Baca can get 100 I know I can get 200!

Oct 14, 2009

Near hit? Or near miss?

New doodads and innovations have been a corner stone of paintball's growth even before the first person replaced his stick feeder with a 35mm film canister .  While applauding most of the genius behind the growth I have to scratch my head every now and then and wonder, why?  There are some things that just seem silly.  Some things are just, "No way!?"



Some things, in my opinion, are a step backwards.  I've never been a real fan of remote lines. It's just one more thing that can break down.  Disconnecting them can be a hazard.  I sell them with specific instructions and I sell them without a slide check because the slide check tends to be the weakest link in the system.  Not to long ago Custom Products put out a venting tank connector (often reffered to as a universal connector) and my appeal for remotes went up a notch.  Problem is (there always seems to be a problem) it's kind of pricey.  It almost doubles the price of a simple remote.

Here are some guys, video below, that think they have the answer.  A step backwards I think.  Not as simple as CP's venting adaptor.  I hope they sell a bunch. I'm sure they think they have reinvented the wheel.  But simple is the best in my opinion.  I can't wait to see how much this idea will cost.













*Tenth Law of Paintball
Wear your goggles and the only thing that can get permanently
injured by a paintball, is your pride.

V Force Stuff

2 comments:

Caleb Oct 14, 2009, 7:40:00 AM  

Looks like a good innovation. I'm guessing it is about $60, I think that's about the same as the CP?

That whole video I couldn't stop staring at all of the crap that guy has in his ears.


(That Custom Products link doesn't work)

mick Oct 14, 2009, 1:41:00 PM  

Yeah, the ears. To each his own I guess. Link is fixed. Thanks for the heads up.

Popular Posts

From around the net...

OH NO, you didn't just say THAT!


"A billion-dollar company tried to steal my identity, and I was able to fight and regain my identity. That's why I'm on cloud nine; I fought the giant and I'm a success story against Activision." (Greg Hastings)
---------

Yakity yak.... 3 shot rulz... take 3 shots at my field and take a break. what's the hurry? who ya tryin to impress? this aint no freak show! why waste paint? can't hit em with three? throw three more. can't hit em with them? go fishin~ (me, on Facebook)
---------

Yes, I know Steve Davidson found the property that was the site of the first ever paintball game. No, I don't care. (Dale from the Ford Report)
---------

"How is paintball like golf? Golf is played outdoors on nice, well kept grass or, if something goes horribly wrong, off in the woods. Same with paintball." (Baca Loco)


Find more notable quotes at "Oh NO, you didn't just say that!"
copyright t-square paintball. Thank You visitors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP