FOLLOW ME - You know you want to. If Baca can get 100 I know I can get 200!

Nov 15, 2009

Sunday Paintball Funnies...

A paintball referee walks out on the field with a seeing-eye dog. When the blind ref reaches the center of the field, he snatches the dog up by his collar and starts swinging him around and around.

The head ref speaks up and says "Hey what the hell are you doing?"

The blind ref says, "Just taking a look around.."



This tournament player walks into a Cracker Barrel after a tournament with a frog on his head.

The waitress says, "Hey, what's that?"

To which the frog replies "I don't know. It started as a wart on my bum and this happened."


A paintballer shows up to practice and one of his team mates say, "Hey guy, you've got a steering wheel down your pants."

The guy replies "Yeah I know. Its driving me nuts!"


Be sure to share this Paintblog with a friend.
Bookmark and Share

Top Brand Netbook Sales

1 comments:

Unknown Mar 7, 2010, 4:34:00 AM  

LMAO!

I now have Dr. Pepper in my keyboard. See what you made me do? :)

Note to self: When reading Mick's blog, only drink BETWEEN reading the posts.

Popular Posts

From around the net...

OH NO, you didn't just say THAT!


"A billion-dollar company tried to steal my identity, and I was able to fight and regain my identity. That's why I'm on cloud nine; I fought the giant and I'm a success story against Activision." (Greg Hastings)
---------

Yakity yak.... 3 shot rulz... take 3 shots at my field and take a break. what's the hurry? who ya tryin to impress? this aint no freak show! why waste paint? can't hit em with three? throw three more. can't hit em with them? go fishin~ (me, on Facebook)
---------

Yes, I know Steve Davidson found the property that was the site of the first ever paintball game. No, I don't care. (Dale from the Ford Report)
---------

"How is paintball like golf? Golf is played outdoors on nice, well kept grass or, if something goes horribly wrong, off in the woods. Same with paintball." (Baca Loco)


Find more notable quotes at "Oh NO, you didn't just say that!"
copyright t-square paintball. Thank You visitors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP