FOLLOW ME - You know you want to. If Baca can get 100 I know I can get 200!

Jan 4, 2010

Thank you...

I'm not much for New Year resolutions.  I figure if you are going to resolve to do something and resolve to wait until the first of the new year you have already shown a lack of resolve.  If something needs to be done - quit smoking, save money, lose weight, what ever - get 'er done!  Don't wait for some future point on a calendar for motivation.

With that said I did make a resolution last year that I can say I followed through on.  I promised myself, as a writing exercise, that I would post something here everyday.  I'm proud to say I reached and exceeded that goal with over 500 posts.  I promised myself, too, that the posts would be more than just going through the motions.  I think most of the posts were relevant and something worth stopping by to check on.

Thanks again to all who did take the time to stop by and thank you to those who went the extra distance and left a comment.  I know how precious time can be and knowing you choose to spend a bit of it here is very special to me.

Did I make any resolutions for this year?  I'll wait and tell you next year.

4 comments:

Brules Jan 4, 2010, 1:20:00 PM  

Keep it up, I for one enjoy it and your blog is only my daily list of links I check!

Though I think you have been skimping on the "mean and grumpy" part lately! :)

Brules Jan 4, 2010, 4:39:00 PM  

You aren't getting all soft on us are you?!??!!? :)

Caleb Jan 4, 2010, 7:09:00 PM  

I think New Year's Resolutions can be an opportunity to do something you wouldn't normally do. It can give you that extra motivation. It's a great time to reflect on your life and dream about how you would like it to be a little different.

Last year I made a resolution to be more social. This year it's to be less social. People are annoying.

I'd also like to see the mean and grumpy Mick more often.

Popular Posts

From around the net...

OH NO, you didn't just say THAT!


"A billion-dollar company tried to steal my identity, and I was able to fight and regain my identity. That's why I'm on cloud nine; I fought the giant and I'm a success story against Activision." (Greg Hastings)
---------

Yakity yak.... 3 shot rulz... take 3 shots at my field and take a break. what's the hurry? who ya tryin to impress? this aint no freak show! why waste paint? can't hit em with three? throw three more. can't hit em with them? go fishin~ (me, on Facebook)
---------

Yes, I know Steve Davidson found the property that was the site of the first ever paintball game. No, I don't care. (Dale from the Ford Report)
---------

"How is paintball like golf? Golf is played outdoors on nice, well kept grass or, if something goes horribly wrong, off in the woods. Same with paintball." (Baca Loco)


Find more notable quotes at "Oh NO, you didn't just say that!"
copyright t-square paintball. Thank You visitors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP