FOLLOW ME - You know you want to. If Baca can get 100 I know I can get 200!

May 8, 2010

Saturday Paintball Reruns...

From January 10, 2008

Frankenstein...


About ten years ago, one cold, quiet night, I got bored. This was the result. Under the bondo (yes, the stuff you use to patch car fenders) and paint and hoses and adaptors is a Brass Eagle Stingray. Field strip knobs (to replace the pins), rear cocking, bottom line set up with expansion chamber, ported barrel, trigger adjust (ahead of its time!), polished and ported! When I think back to those early field owner days, when I had 75 Stingray rentals, I shudder and shake my head. I've often considered entering this one in an ugly gun contest.

Be sure to share this Paintblog with a friend.
Bookmark and Share
Amazon.com Electronics Bestsellers updated hourly

1 comments:

Unknown May 11, 2010, 11:55:00 AM  

Sorry to say Mick, that was more than 10 years ago. That gun has been in your shop since I can remember and I first started playing out at t-square around 1998. I love this gun.

Popular Posts

From around the net...

OH NO, you didn't just say THAT!


"A billion-dollar company tried to steal my identity, and I was able to fight and regain my identity. That's why I'm on cloud nine; I fought the giant and I'm a success story against Activision." (Greg Hastings)
---------

Yakity yak.... 3 shot rulz... take 3 shots at my field and take a break. what's the hurry? who ya tryin to impress? this aint no freak show! why waste paint? can't hit em with three? throw three more. can't hit em with them? go fishin~ (me, on Facebook)
---------

Yes, I know Steve Davidson found the property that was the site of the first ever paintball game. No, I don't care. (Dale from the Ford Report)
---------

"How is paintball like golf? Golf is played outdoors on nice, well kept grass or, if something goes horribly wrong, off in the woods. Same with paintball." (Baca Loco)


Find more notable quotes at "Oh NO, you didn't just say that!"
copyright t-square paintball. Thank You visitors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP