FOLLOW ME - You know you want to. If Baca can get 100 I know I can get 200!

Aug 17, 2009

Count to ten...breath!

I had the oddest e-mail exchange yesterday. I'm still shaking my head in disbelief. I still throw up a bit when I think about it. Let me see if I can set this up...

For the past couple of weeks I've been getting an advertisement/spam/email just about every other day from "Watch-Your-Back-Productions (WYBP)." Seems they want me to consider purchasing their reusable grenade. It's an interesting product as far as grenades go but it's not something I'm interested in so I emailed WYBP and asked that I be taken off their mailing list.

And I get this response: "I will never never take you off my list I love you to much to let you go. Just kidding your off it good luck in all your paintball ventures. Charles"

Cute. So Charles has a sense of humor. Then he ends the email with, "Look for our suicide bomber vest coming out soon."

BACK UP THE DAMN TRAIN! Suicide bomber vest??

Here was my response: "You are kidding, again. Right?"

And his reply: "
No I am not kidding about the vest. We are coming out with a suicide bomber vest. You jump out the bushes and push the button and poof a cloud of smoke and paintball shoot out 360 degrees. Pretty crazy huh. I will still keep you on our blacklist but if you are ever interested in what we have to offer to the game you know how to contact us. Have a good one. Charles."

Charles. Charles. Charles. You just poked a hornets nest with a very short stick, my friend.

red paint
dumb barrels
questionable promoting
rip offs

4 comments:

Reiner Schafer Aug 17, 2009, 9:15:00 AM  

Ha ha ha. Suicide bomber vest.

Maybe this will be a start of the next paintball genre. We went to Milsim (military simulation). Now we will have Ter-Sim (Terrorist simulation).

I guess if someone figures they can make a buck doing it, they will.

Brules,  Aug 17, 2009, 1:49:00 PM  

GENE POOL WARNING:
No Life Guard On Duty.
Swim At Your Own Risk.

13 Feet Tall Aug 18, 2009, 3:04:00 AM  

I know it's a horrible idea, but i think it would be HILARIOUS to run into some sort of castle and set yourself off with a paintball suicide vest.

mick Aug 18, 2009, 8:51:00 AM  

There are SOME people who I would make run into a fort wearing a suicide vest.

Yes, 13, we all have a little darkness lurking in our souls. The difference between us and the maniacs is we are sane and civilized and know the difference between fun and games and poor taste and stupidity.

Popular Posts

From around the net...

OH NO, you didn't just say THAT!


"A billion-dollar company tried to steal my identity, and I was able to fight and regain my identity. That's why I'm on cloud nine; I fought the giant and I'm a success story against Activision." (Greg Hastings)
---------

Yakity yak.... 3 shot rulz... take 3 shots at my field and take a break. what's the hurry? who ya tryin to impress? this aint no freak show! why waste paint? can't hit em with three? throw three more. can't hit em with them? go fishin~ (me, on Facebook)
---------

Yes, I know Steve Davidson found the property that was the site of the first ever paintball game. No, I don't care. (Dale from the Ford Report)
---------

"How is paintball like golf? Golf is played outdoors on nice, well kept grass or, if something goes horribly wrong, off in the woods. Same with paintball." (Baca Loco)


Find more notable quotes at "Oh NO, you didn't just say that!"
copyright t-square paintball. Thank You visitors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP