FOLLOW ME - You know you want to. If Baca can get 100 I know I can get 200!

Dec 1, 2009

EBay paintball...

It's been awhile since I dogged Ebay paintballers.  It only took a couple of pages to find these gems:


"Q: I was wondering when the rehydro date is on this tank
A: The tank was last tested in 04/04 but i have used it consistently for years without a hydro. Thanks."

Years without a hydro?


  "Airsoft Full Face Goggle Mesh Mask Paintball Tactical"
 Check out that mesh lens!


"up for grabs is this very good condition invert mini paintball gun this gun was always good to me when i played speedball with it never broke paint and never broke down on me i got an ego and have other guns and dont really use or need this gun anymore my loss your gain...."
 Punctuation not required!


"Battle Tested - Folding Foregrip - Picatinny Rail"
 Battle tested - that's what I look for in paintball stuff.


"$#%^&^%$#%^SPYDER MR1 LOTS OF EXTRAS #$%$#$%^"
Damn.  Watch that language, buddy!
 

This marker (An Evil Omen) has been shot ONCE. I got it about 2 years ago and i shot it once and never shot it again.
I don't blame you.  It's an Omen!

Be sure to share this Paintblog with a friend.
Bookmark and Share
Amazon.com for Laptop Computers & Accessories

3 comments:

Brules Dec 1, 2009, 9:14:00 AM  

Haha you haven't seen the link to the Planet Eclipse SL91 Geo yet then have you? Last I saw it was up to almost $4,000.00.

Warning: viewing the SL91 ebay link may induce blogger rage and forhead vein explosion - view at your own risk:

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Planet-Eclipse-SL91-The-GEO-that-Never-Was-1of10_W0QQitemZ260513939137QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ca7d73ec1

Caleb Dec 1, 2009, 5:45:00 PM  

I sold some 80's BMX bike parts on eBay last Spring. I was bombarded with questions during my auctions. After it was all done, I looked at the people who had placed bids. None of them were the people who were asking me all of these detail questions.
The eBay affiliate program pays very generously on my paintball website, but I stay away from buying and selling things on there if I can help it.
I like that guy with the Invert Mini that has never broken a paintball or a sentence!

mick Dec 1, 2009, 6:41:00 PM  

Caleb...could you drop me an e-mail about the affiliate program?

Popular Posts

From around the net...

OH NO, you didn't just say THAT!


"A billion-dollar company tried to steal my identity, and I was able to fight and regain my identity. That's why I'm on cloud nine; I fought the giant and I'm a success story against Activision." (Greg Hastings)
---------

Yakity yak.... 3 shot rulz... take 3 shots at my field and take a break. what's the hurry? who ya tryin to impress? this aint no freak show! why waste paint? can't hit em with three? throw three more. can't hit em with them? go fishin~ (me, on Facebook)
---------

Yes, I know Steve Davidson found the property that was the site of the first ever paintball game. No, I don't care. (Dale from the Ford Report)
---------

"How is paintball like golf? Golf is played outdoors on nice, well kept grass or, if something goes horribly wrong, off in the woods. Same with paintball." (Baca Loco)


Find more notable quotes at "Oh NO, you didn't just say that!"
copyright t-square paintball. Thank You visitors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP