FOLLOW ME - You know you want to. If Baca can get 100 I know I can get 200!

Mar 6, 2005

Well, yesterday presented an interesting moment!

The weather was nice so I had the front and side door of the Pro-Shop opened. From where I was working I could see both doors.

Something/someone flashed past the front door, and before I could give it much thought, something/someone flashed past the side door. I stepped out the side door in time to watch some guy running his @ss off through my neighbors field and then jump an embankment into the auto junk yard beyond.

Now you have to understand. Although we are located only 15 miles north of Little Rock we are basically out in the middle of nowhere! When people do stop by they usually are around long enough to at least say "Hello"! I walked, while scratching my head, around to the front of the shop and looked up to see two county sheriff cars and a small import parked in my parking lot.

"Oh", I thought to myself. "This is gonna be good."

Me being the good Samaritan that I am (or rat bastard depending on whose point of view you take), I strolled over to the two sheriffs (being careful to keep my hands in plain site at all times) and informed them that the young lady in the import probably had a passenger when she pulled into my parking lot.

They seemed mildly interested in my report but didn't go "guns a'blazin" to the junk yard. Instead they spent the next 20 minutes tearing the inside of the import apart. I had work to do so I returned to the shop.

I'd like to be able to end this post by reporting a wild police chase through the junk yard and a possible T-Square Paintball appearance on "Cops" but I can't. Instead, when the Sheriffs were done they drove off, the young lady in the import drove off (presumably to find her boyfriend) and the excitement was over.

So, all said and done, it was an interesting moment. Not an interesting day nor an interesting, continuing situation but merely, an interesting moment. We have alot of interesting moments around here!

0 comments:

Popular Posts

From around the net...

OH NO, you didn't just say THAT!


"A billion-dollar company tried to steal my identity, and I was able to fight and regain my identity. That's why I'm on cloud nine; I fought the giant and I'm a success story against Activision." (Greg Hastings)
---------

Yakity yak.... 3 shot rulz... take 3 shots at my field and take a break. what's the hurry? who ya tryin to impress? this aint no freak show! why waste paint? can't hit em with three? throw three more. can't hit em with them? go fishin~ (me, on Facebook)
---------

Yes, I know Steve Davidson found the property that was the site of the first ever paintball game. No, I don't care. (Dale from the Ford Report)
---------

"How is paintball like golf? Golf is played outdoors on nice, well kept grass or, if something goes horribly wrong, off in the woods. Same with paintball." (Baca Loco)


Find more notable quotes at "Oh NO, you didn't just say that!"
copyright t-square paintball. Thank You visitors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP