FOLLOW ME - You know you want to. If Baca can get 100 I know I can get 200!

Jul 23, 2008

Paintball, fish and Indy cars...


When ever a walk-on shows up with a super gun I will remind him (or her) a number of times that I don't allow sustained or high rate of fire. The player will invariable test my limits, laying out a nine or ten ball string at the start of the first game and I will remind him that three is plenty. If they are real ballsy they might try it one more time but in most cases they get my point and behave. On rare occasions I'll have someone complain or try to argue and I'll throw my "You have brought an Indy car to a go kart track" analogy. I don't care for big fish in my little pond.

What I find most interesting is the players that complain the loudest, the ones that want to rip a newbie or light up a young gun never take me up on my invite to come play with Team 120 during open practice. The team players all have Indy car guns, 13+ balls per second and play up close and personal paintball. Maybe little sharks don't feel comfortable swimming with big sharks.

Would you rather play against someone
less experienced than you?
as experienced as you?
more experienced than you?
  
pollcode.com free polls

Popular Posts

From around the net...

OH NO, you didn't just say THAT!


"A billion-dollar company tried to steal my identity, and I was able to fight and regain my identity. That's why I'm on cloud nine; I fought the giant and I'm a success story against Activision." (Greg Hastings)
---------

Yakity yak.... 3 shot rulz... take 3 shots at my field and take a break. what's the hurry? who ya tryin to impress? this aint no freak show! why waste paint? can't hit em with three? throw three more. can't hit em with them? go fishin~ (me, on Facebook)
---------

Yes, I know Steve Davidson found the property that was the site of the first ever paintball game. No, I don't care. (Dale from the Ford Report)
---------

"How is paintball like golf? Golf is played outdoors on nice, well kept grass or, if something goes horribly wrong, off in the woods. Same with paintball." (Baca Loco)


Find more notable quotes at "Oh NO, you didn't just say that!"
copyright t-square paintball. Thank You visitors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP