FOLLOW ME - You know you want to. If Baca can get 100 I know I can get 200!

Oct 4, 2008

Have I got a deal for you...

It's hard to figure people sometimes. While it's true what they say, "If a deal seems too good to be true it probably is," I'd like to think I've developed enough credibility that any deal I might offer would be considered a good deal.

For example - the Black Max marker that I gave away during my "Keep the Gun" tournament turned out to be a nice little marker. I have a few left so I added a mask and CO2 tank and marked them up just a bit and have them for sale for $45. Now, that's a pretty good "to good to be true" price if I do say so myself. A decent little buddy gun, CO2 tank, mask, hopper, gun plug - heck the CO2 tank even comes filled.

But 45 dollars? There's got to be something wrong with it.

Like many good deals I have tried to pass along to my customers I may have to raise the price before the Black Max deal will sell. It has happened before. A deal that appears too good to be true often sells better when I raise the price to a more "believable" amount.

If you think you might like one and find that it's marked $55 offer me $45. You never know.

Popular Posts

From around the net...

OH NO, you didn't just say THAT!


"A billion-dollar company tried to steal my identity, and I was able to fight and regain my identity. That's why I'm on cloud nine; I fought the giant and I'm a success story against Activision." (Greg Hastings)
---------

Yakity yak.... 3 shot rulz... take 3 shots at my field and take a break. what's the hurry? who ya tryin to impress? this aint no freak show! why waste paint? can't hit em with three? throw three more. can't hit em with them? go fishin~ (me, on Facebook)
---------

Yes, I know Steve Davidson found the property that was the site of the first ever paintball game. No, I don't care. (Dale from the Ford Report)
---------

"How is paintball like golf? Golf is played outdoors on nice, well kept grass or, if something goes horribly wrong, off in the woods. Same with paintball." (Baca Loco)


Find more notable quotes at "Oh NO, you didn't just say that!"
copyright t-square paintball. Thank You visitors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP