FOLLOW ME - You know you want to. If Baca can get 100 I know I can get 200!

Dec 6, 2008

The Devil makes me do it...

You know how in a movie or on TV you will see a character with a devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other? I often run into that situation here at the field. Seems I had more than the usual number of guns with no safety last weekend (Why System X would release a marker with no safety is a topic for another rant).

I feel bad having to tell a guy he can't use his own gun because it's missing the safety. I want to tell him to go use the gun but just keep his bloody finger off the trigger and be careful. But I can't.

It's the same with the old Spyder Special Edition. For some unknown reason Kingman decided to ship it without a trigger guard. Such a simple necessity. You gotta have one.

When an odd color fill shows up at my Field Paint Only field and I find the culprit I really don't want to tell him he has to dump it out. But I do.

And when someone has already fired 40 rounds trying to chrono his gun I still make him shoot again even though he's only 1 foot per second over the limit.

I'm not really mean and grumpy. I have a tough couple of bosses.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  Dec 6, 2008, 1:36:00 PM  

Kingman did the no trigger guard thing just before ASTM rules came out that trigger guards were required. The old VM-68 brush guard also did not meet the standards for trigger guards.

I have never talked about gun safeties when giving safety lectures. I would prefer that they were not on the guns. Too many players think their gun is safe with out the barrel sock because "I put the safety on" I don't want the player confused and only remembering the trigger safety when the barrel sock is what counts.

Popular Posts

From around the net...

OH NO, you didn't just say THAT!


"A billion-dollar company tried to steal my identity, and I was able to fight and regain my identity. That's why I'm on cloud nine; I fought the giant and I'm a success story against Activision." (Greg Hastings)
---------

Yakity yak.... 3 shot rulz... take 3 shots at my field and take a break. what's the hurry? who ya tryin to impress? this aint no freak show! why waste paint? can't hit em with three? throw three more. can't hit em with them? go fishin~ (me, on Facebook)
---------

Yes, I know Steve Davidson found the property that was the site of the first ever paintball game. No, I don't care. (Dale from the Ford Report)
---------

"How is paintball like golf? Golf is played outdoors on nice, well kept grass or, if something goes horribly wrong, off in the woods. Same with paintball." (Baca Loco)


Find more notable quotes at "Oh NO, you didn't just say that!"
copyright t-square paintball. Thank You visitors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP