FOLLOW ME - You know you want to. If Baca can get 100 I know I can get 200!

Jan 24, 2009

Great paintball deals

What do you say to a player when he or she comes into the pro-shop with a to good to be true deal from a friend or from EBay and then pulls a "shoe box" Shocker out of a bag? What if it's a serial number #1 Angel with no battery that has wires hanging out of it that use to power the Intel-feed? Or an out of date HPA or CO2 tank? Or how about an Automag that has its trigger guard hacked off?

There are many things I could say but I don't. I might be mean and grumpy at times but I'm not heartless. It really breaks my heart to have to burst a person's bubble and tell them their deal is not so good. I try to educate people but to some it's considered just personal opinion and if some one is of the personal opinion that two Tritons with "all" the accessories is worth $175 then what are you going to do?

I have to admit, I've read a few sign posts and still took the wrong road home a time or two. I guess it's something we all have to go through. It's just that it feels personal when it happens to my customers.

Have you ever had a good paintball deal go bad?
No, I'm smarter than that!
Yes, I got burned.
I'm not saying.
pollcode.com free polls



"Tippmann Parts"

0 comments:

Popular Posts

From around the net...

OH NO, you didn't just say THAT!


"A billion-dollar company tried to steal my identity, and I was able to fight and regain my identity. That's why I'm on cloud nine; I fought the giant and I'm a success story against Activision." (Greg Hastings)
---------

Yakity yak.... 3 shot rulz... take 3 shots at my field and take a break. what's the hurry? who ya tryin to impress? this aint no freak show! why waste paint? can't hit em with three? throw three more. can't hit em with them? go fishin~ (me, on Facebook)
---------

Yes, I know Steve Davidson found the property that was the site of the first ever paintball game. No, I don't care. (Dale from the Ford Report)
---------

"How is paintball like golf? Golf is played outdoors on nice, well kept grass or, if something goes horribly wrong, off in the woods. Same with paintball." (Baca Loco)


Find more notable quotes at "Oh NO, you didn't just say that!"
copyright t-square paintball. Thank You visitors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP