FOLLOW ME - You know you want to. If Baca can get 100 I know I can get 200!

Jan 14, 2009

Speak paintball to me...

"Tippy" took the time to e-mail me and let me know he had trouble getting the comment section to work which is really chapping my butt because I have had trouble leaving comments on other Blogger blogs. I think it's a hitch at Blogger but there's no way to get through to them and ask. I switched to Blogger from Wordpress years ago because Wordpress became a nightmare. Blogger hasn't proven to be much better.

Anyway, Tippy gave a shot at explaining how the below mentioned item pertained to paintball. He said, "The item you show is a drop forward / asa that allows you to rotate the position of your air tank."

And correct you are, Sir.

With just a push and a shove you could go from a drop down tank to either the tank hanging out the left side or right side. Think about it. In the good old days we actually had enough time to stop and think, "Ummm, I'm switching to the left side of the bunker so I better swing my tank in to the right. Oh, wait. Now I'm going to go to the right side of the bunker. I better swing the tank to the left.

Thanks for the input, Tippy. Oh and, p.s.: Mcarterbrown and Doc Nickels are my heroes. I just haven't had a chance to update my side bar links.

Thanks again.


Have you tried to leave me a comment?
Yes, but it didn't work.
No, don't have time.
pollcode.com free polls

2 comments:

Anonymous,  Jan 14, 2009, 9:16:00 AM  

Test comment. I think I fixed the problem with this pop up window. Thanks for everyone's patience.

mick Jan 14, 2009, 10:27:00 AM  

And here is a comment on the comment.

Popular Posts

From around the net...

OH NO, you didn't just say THAT!


"A billion-dollar company tried to steal my identity, and I was able to fight and regain my identity. That's why I'm on cloud nine; I fought the giant and I'm a success story against Activision." (Greg Hastings)
---------

Yakity yak.... 3 shot rulz... take 3 shots at my field and take a break. what's the hurry? who ya tryin to impress? this aint no freak show! why waste paint? can't hit em with three? throw three more. can't hit em with them? go fishin~ (me, on Facebook)
---------

Yes, I know Steve Davidson found the property that was the site of the first ever paintball game. No, I don't care. (Dale from the Ford Report)
---------

"How is paintball like golf? Golf is played outdoors on nice, well kept grass or, if something goes horribly wrong, off in the woods. Same with paintball." (Baca Loco)


Find more notable quotes at "Oh NO, you didn't just say that!"
copyright t-square paintball. Thank You visitors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP