FOLLOW ME - You know you want to. If Baca can get 100 I know I can get 200!

Mar 11, 2009

IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE

From: Tippmann Sports Sales & Service

Subject: A-5® paintball marker end cap assemblies



Tippmann Sports is issuing a voluntary recall of certain end cap assemblies on selected Tippmann® A-5® paintball markers. The markers affected by this recall have serial numbers between 0409301 and 0422200, and were sold by Tippmann Sports to dealers and distributors between May 23, 2008 and September 24, 2008. Tippmann Sports has determined that some of these end cap assemblies may present a safety issue under certain conditions because there is a potential for the end cap assembly to break and/or eject. As a result, Tippmann Sports is recalling and replacing all affected end cap assemblies from the marketplace.

Consumers with A-5 markers with these serial numbers should stop using them immediately.

Consumers should contact Tippmann Sports at (866) 841-3029 (260-749-6022, extension 3149 from outside the United States), go to www.tippmann.com/recall or send email to recall@tippmann.com to obtain a free repair kit. This kit will include a new end cap assembly. Please have the serial number of the product available.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

From around the net...

OH NO, you didn't just say THAT!


"A billion-dollar company tried to steal my identity, and I was able to fight and regain my identity. That's why I'm on cloud nine; I fought the giant and I'm a success story against Activision." (Greg Hastings)
---------

Yakity yak.... 3 shot rulz... take 3 shots at my field and take a break. what's the hurry? who ya tryin to impress? this aint no freak show! why waste paint? can't hit em with three? throw three more. can't hit em with them? go fishin~ (me, on Facebook)
---------

Yes, I know Steve Davidson found the property that was the site of the first ever paintball game. No, I don't care. (Dale from the Ford Report)
---------

"How is paintball like golf? Golf is played outdoors on nice, well kept grass or, if something goes horribly wrong, off in the woods. Same with paintball." (Baca Loco)


Find more notable quotes at "Oh NO, you didn't just say that!"
copyright t-square paintball. Thank You visitors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP