FOLLOW ME - You know you want to. If Baca can get 100 I know I can get 200!

Mar 2, 2009

What's in a name?

As some of you know I'm pretty vocal about what I believe are some pretty dumb paintball team names. Manufacturers and suppliers that promote Hate and Stupidity are high on that dumb list, also.

Here in Little Rock there is a very active Kickball following with their own organization and league. Here is a short list of names of some of the 94 teams:

Ace of 2nd Base,
Drunken Roosters,
The Siemens Lil'Squirts (Siemens is an electronic and electrical engineering company.),
Puttin Pitches in their Place (I didn't realize rolling the ball to the plate is considered a pitch.),
Sonz of Pitches,
TKB (Totally Kickin' Balls),
Booze on First,
Balls and Dolls,

and my favorite,

Poo Chicka Wah Wah.

I give up!


Games from Firebox.com

1 comments:

Anonymous,  Mar 2, 2009, 6:55:00 PM  

We have a pretty big KickBall league here in Portland too. My team name last summer was "Motor Boatin' Sons of Pitches".

Glad to see our fellow kickballers are just as clever over in your neck of the woods!

Popular Posts

From around the net...

OH NO, you didn't just say THAT!


"A billion-dollar company tried to steal my identity, and I was able to fight and regain my identity. That's why I'm on cloud nine; I fought the giant and I'm a success story against Activision." (Greg Hastings)
---------

Yakity yak.... 3 shot rulz... take 3 shots at my field and take a break. what's the hurry? who ya tryin to impress? this aint no freak show! why waste paint? can't hit em with three? throw three more. can't hit em with them? go fishin~ (me, on Facebook)
---------

Yes, I know Steve Davidson found the property that was the site of the first ever paintball game. No, I don't care. (Dale from the Ford Report)
---------

"How is paintball like golf? Golf is played outdoors on nice, well kept grass or, if something goes horribly wrong, off in the woods. Same with paintball." (Baca Loco)


Find more notable quotes at "Oh NO, you didn't just say that!"
copyright t-square paintball. Thank You visitors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP