FOLLOW ME - You know you want to. If Baca can get 100 I know I can get 200!

Jun 1, 2009

Where are you from?

When I first started this blog I thought the term blog sounded so corny that I refused to call it a blog. The whole concept still amazes me - part public diary (an oxymoron), part editorial, part informational with a mix of ego and angst and for some (not me), a source of income.

For me venting on the keyboard at the beginning of the day is a way to clear the senses. I never thought much about someone stopping by to have a read. I had the comments option turned off because it didn't matter to me if anyone agreed or disagreed with what I said.

But lately, more and more I'm getting a kick out of the number of people stopping by (there's that "mix of ego" part) and the comments are becoming more important. I've also seen a surge in over seas visitors and that's very cool. Brazil, Australia, Malaysia, India, Iraq, Finland, Netherlands, United Kingdom (Hello Myron), Switzerland, Germany (Hello Bo) and friends in Canada. I would love to get more comments from all of you. Paintball is something we all have in common.

Guest bloggers are welcome. Some bloggers have their "minions" and spies and enlistees. I just call you all friends. I have one friend in Germany who is at the tournament in Bitburg Germany today who I hope will report back to me when he checks out the debut of the new Smart Parts Impulse. If you have news, rumors or just something to say be sure and drop me a line.

1 comments:

13 Feet Tall Jun 2, 2009, 11:17:00 PM  

I am from San Diego, CA!

And have been reading your blog pretty much from day 1.

Was referred here by some guy who plays at your field and posted on the LAPCO forums, back when they actually had some traffic. I forget the guy's name, though.

Popular Posts

From around the net...

OH NO, you didn't just say THAT!


"A billion-dollar company tried to steal my identity, and I was able to fight and regain my identity. That's why I'm on cloud nine; I fought the giant and I'm a success story against Activision." (Greg Hastings)
---------

Yakity yak.... 3 shot rulz... take 3 shots at my field and take a break. what's the hurry? who ya tryin to impress? this aint no freak show! why waste paint? can't hit em with three? throw three more. can't hit em with them? go fishin~ (me, on Facebook)
---------

Yes, I know Steve Davidson found the property that was the site of the first ever paintball game. No, I don't care. (Dale from the Ford Report)
---------

"How is paintball like golf? Golf is played outdoors on nice, well kept grass or, if something goes horribly wrong, off in the woods. Same with paintball." (Baca Loco)


Find more notable quotes at "Oh NO, you didn't just say that!"
copyright t-square paintball. Thank You visitors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP