FOLLOW ME - You know you want to. If Baca can get 100 I know I can get 200!

Aug 8, 2009

Saturday Paintball Reruns...

From January 28, 2008

Do unto others...

There is an idea, I suppose it could be called a philosophy, that circulates among what I consider the more reputable paintball field owners.

“Make sure the player getting shot at is having as much fun as the player shooting at him.”

It came from a field in Texas. From exactly who is a matter of debate. At any rate, I believe it is an ideal every paintball field owner should strive for.

It’s beyond me to think there are players that come to a field to purposely hurt someone. I hear about it. “Let’s waste the noobies.” “Let’s lay waste to this target rich environment.” “Let’s put the beat down on those players with the Wallyworld guns.”

I just write it off as testosterone driven puffery. I don’t see a lot of overly aggressive players here at T-Square. Maybe it’s because by the time players get to the field and have been through the Pro-Shop where I listen for and reprimand such attitudes, have heard the safety briefing that promotes fair play, and have heard the repeated “Let’s have fun” pleas of the referees they get the idea.

Or maybe they just know I have my eye on them.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

From around the net...

OH NO, you didn't just say THAT!


"A billion-dollar company tried to steal my identity, and I was able to fight and regain my identity. That's why I'm on cloud nine; I fought the giant and I'm a success story against Activision." (Greg Hastings)
---------

Yakity yak.... 3 shot rulz... take 3 shots at my field and take a break. what's the hurry? who ya tryin to impress? this aint no freak show! why waste paint? can't hit em with three? throw three more. can't hit em with them? go fishin~ (me, on Facebook)
---------

Yes, I know Steve Davidson found the property that was the site of the first ever paintball game. No, I don't care. (Dale from the Ford Report)
---------

"How is paintball like golf? Golf is played outdoors on nice, well kept grass or, if something goes horribly wrong, off in the woods. Same with paintball." (Baca Loco)


Find more notable quotes at "Oh NO, you didn't just say that!"
copyright t-square paintball. Thank You visitors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP