FOLLOW ME - You know you want to. If Baca can get 100 I know I can get 200!

Mar 31, 2009

Kingman Training. For what?

Kingman has a new product coming out soon. Maybe you have seen the "Eraser" and/or the "Chaser." They are pistols that fire 11mm paintballs (for comparison a 68 caliber paintball is 17mm). I'm not going to bother showing pics of the guns - they are all over the net in other places.

I received some of Kingman's sales material - dealer pricing and details and such. I'm not going to mention any of that here either. What I am going to do is bring up a question.

The entire program is built around the "Kingman Training" logo. Since they are very realistic handguns I have to wonder who they are meant to be marketed to? Cops maybe? Military personnel? Wanna be gangsters or hold up men? Kids playing cops and robbers in
the back yard?

The glossy video game looking sales catalog leaves me scratching my head as do the words from Kingman founder Arthur Chang on the inside cover - "Feel the adrenaline as you enjoy this new product in easily accessible environments from the backyard to a warehouse... all while increasing your tactical shooting skills."

The Backyard? A warehouse? No mention of a legitimate paintball field. Tactical shooting skills? Again I ask, Who is suppose to benefit from this product?

And tell me something. Is that a woman shooting at a policeman?

Somebody explain to me what the hell is going on at Kingman!

1 comments:

Caff Mar 30, 2009, 10:21:00 PM  

Well, at least she is wearing a mask (is it for protection or to conceal her identity?)

shame

Popular Posts

From around the net...

OH NO, you didn't just say THAT!


"A billion-dollar company tried to steal my identity, and I was able to fight and regain my identity. That's why I'm on cloud nine; I fought the giant and I'm a success story against Activision." (Greg Hastings)
---------

Yakity yak.... 3 shot rulz... take 3 shots at my field and take a break. what's the hurry? who ya tryin to impress? this aint no freak show! why waste paint? can't hit em with three? throw three more. can't hit em with them? go fishin~ (me, on Facebook)
---------

Yes, I know Steve Davidson found the property that was the site of the first ever paintball game. No, I don't care. (Dale from the Ford Report)
---------

"How is paintball like golf? Golf is played outdoors on nice, well kept grass or, if something goes horribly wrong, off in the woods. Same with paintball." (Baca Loco)


Find more notable quotes at "Oh NO, you didn't just say that!"
copyright t-square paintball. Thank You visitors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP