FOLLOW ME - You know you want to. If Baca can get 100 I know I can get 200!

Mar 30, 2009

An oring is an oring is an oring...

But not always.

Orings are the cause for many of the gun problems I see. You might think it's leaky orings but actually many gun problems are due to the wrong orings. The hammer, or as some call it, the striker, in many stacked tube blow back guns (Spyders, Piranhas, Brass Eagle, etc.) takes an oring that is the same physical size as a tank oring. A tank oring will work for a while, making the gun owner think he has fixed the gun, but it won't work forever.

The actual hammer oring is soft, something to do with durometer, in order to provide a proper seal against the blow back pressure that recocks the marker. Paintball guns are really pretty simple. My Dad would joke about always having a few left over bits and parts after working on the car. It doesn't work that way on a paintball gun. Every piece is necessary. Each piece is required. And every oring has it's place.





Great books from Amazon - Paintball for Fun!

0 comments:

Popular Posts

From around the net...

OH NO, you didn't just say THAT!


"A billion-dollar company tried to steal my identity, and I was able to fight and regain my identity. That's why I'm on cloud nine; I fought the giant and I'm a success story against Activision." (Greg Hastings)
---------

Yakity yak.... 3 shot rulz... take 3 shots at my field and take a break. what's the hurry? who ya tryin to impress? this aint no freak show! why waste paint? can't hit em with three? throw three more. can't hit em with them? go fishin~ (me, on Facebook)
---------

Yes, I know Steve Davidson found the property that was the site of the first ever paintball game. No, I don't care. (Dale from the Ford Report)
---------

"How is paintball like golf? Golf is played outdoors on nice, well kept grass or, if something goes horribly wrong, off in the woods. Same with paintball." (Baca Loco)


Find more notable quotes at "Oh NO, you didn't just say that!"
copyright t-square paintball. Thank You visitors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP