FOLLOW ME - You know you want to. If Baca can get 100 I know I can get 200!

Mar 6, 2009

Paintball gun for sale - CHEEP! [sic]

I haven't been on EBay in awhile. I'm still protesting the ridiculous changes they made to the buyer/seller feedback process. When I do take a look it's mainly for entertainment purposes. Here are some of the reasons given by sellers for why they have to part with their beloved paintball gear:

"Sons not responsible enough need to sell"
(The gun? Or your kid?)

"selling because i dont have time to use it and decided to make some money"
(Bought it on EBay for $100 and is hoping to double his money!)

"selling beacause i didnt really want it and i don't play anymore"
(Probably a gift from his wife in an attempt to get his butt off the couch!)

"Im am sellin this gun for one reason because i got a different one"
(Doesn't need a buddy gun cause he's got no buddies!)

"I have used it only a couple times which is why I am selling it"
(I took it apart and lost some pieces.)

"I bought this new to scare the squirrels and racoons away from my bird feeder, I gave up on that, it's a losing battle"
(For some real fun buy them paintguns and run a few one on four drills.)

Have you ever bought a paintball item on EBay?
Yeah. Good deal!
Yes. And I don't want to talk about it.
Don't care for it.
May consider it in the future.
free polls


Have you ever sold a paintball item on EBay?
Yeah. Made a fortune.
Broke even.
Yes. Don't want to talk about it!
No. Don't have an account.
free polls





With Skype you can make free calls over the Internet. Skype – the whole world can talk for free

0 comments:

Popular Posts

From around the net...

OH NO, you didn't just say THAT!


"A billion-dollar company tried to steal my identity, and I was able to fight and regain my identity. That's why I'm on cloud nine; I fought the giant and I'm a success story against Activision." (Greg Hastings)
---------

Yakity yak.... 3 shot rulz... take 3 shots at my field and take a break. what's the hurry? who ya tryin to impress? this aint no freak show! why waste paint? can't hit em with three? throw three more. can't hit em with them? go fishin~ (me, on Facebook)
---------

Yes, I know Steve Davidson found the property that was the site of the first ever paintball game. No, I don't care. (Dale from the Ford Report)
---------

"How is paintball like golf? Golf is played outdoors on nice, well kept grass or, if something goes horribly wrong, off in the woods. Same with paintball." (Baca Loco)


Find more notable quotes at "Oh NO, you didn't just say that!"
copyright t-square paintball. Thank You visitors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP