FOLLOW ME - You know you want to. If Baca can get 100 I know I can get 200!

Mar 7, 2009

Paintball's finest...

I really had to think hard about whether or not to bring this up. It's being debated on all the major forums. Sometimes it's easier to just ignore crap like this and hope it just goes away. Pointing it out is like giving it free publicity and you know what they say about "any publicity (even bad) is good publicity."

I took this company to task awhile back, here and here. The names of their Killer Paintball brands include Blood, Murder and Death.

This ad appears in Facefull Magazine - always on the leading edge of raw and controversy.

Maybe you have something to say to Facefull about this ad. Try info@face-full.com

I'm sick of this company.







Find 1000's of Unique & Hilarious T-Shirts at CafePress

4 comments:

Reiner Schafer Mar 7, 2009, 9:18:00 AM  

Faceful has assured us that this ad has been pulled after receiving many email from concerned parities. Unfortunately the current issue was already in print (apparently there is approx. a 2 month lead time) when all the contraversy erupted.

Hopefully the editors of the magazine are good on their word and we will never see it again.

mick Mar 7, 2009, 10:43:00 AM  

Thanks for the update.

Anonymous,  Mar 7, 2009, 2:07:00 PM  

Frustrating when so many of us try to represent the positive sides of the sport and you get ads in magazines and products named like this.

If I was an uninformed parent I'd think twice before letting my kids play paintball seeing products like this.

Mike Deckman Mar 9, 2009, 11:12:00 AM  

I personally hate this kind of advertising. It paints an inaccurate picture of the sport of paintball. Fact is, tournament-grade paintballs aren't all that different and there's a lot of brands. This company is just using shock value to get noticed. It's a cheap "below-the-belt" marketing tactic that simply tells you what kind of people are behind the product. I wouldn't use their stuff if it was free.

Popular Posts

From around the net...

OH NO, you didn't just say THAT!


"A billion-dollar company tried to steal my identity, and I was able to fight and regain my identity. That's why I'm on cloud nine; I fought the giant and I'm a success story against Activision." (Greg Hastings)
---------

Yakity yak.... 3 shot rulz... take 3 shots at my field and take a break. what's the hurry? who ya tryin to impress? this aint no freak show! why waste paint? can't hit em with three? throw three more. can't hit em with them? go fishin~ (me, on Facebook)
---------

Yes, I know Steve Davidson found the property that was the site of the first ever paintball game. No, I don't care. (Dale from the Ford Report)
---------

"How is paintball like golf? Golf is played outdoors on nice, well kept grass or, if something goes horribly wrong, off in the woods. Same with paintball." (Baca Loco)


Find more notable quotes at "Oh NO, you didn't just say that!"
copyright t-square paintball. Thank You visitors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP