FOLLOW ME - You know you want to. If Baca can get 100 I know I can get 200!

Aug 28, 2009

Screw MySpace...

They advertise Russian Dating Services but if I mention my paintblog address they block me for spamming.

And while I'm in a mood - What the heck is up with that pleasant voice at the McD's drive up window? The one that asks, "Would you like to try a coffee (blah, blah blah)," and is then followed by some snotty, half awake, death row prisoner sounding voice wanting to know what kind of sauce I want with my nuggets (I ordered a fish sandwich)?

I suppose what bugs me most is I keep thanking the pleasant voice, forgetting it's a cheezy recorded advertising voice. I guess real McD employees are to busy to say, "Welcome to McD's." To busy figuring another way to screw up my order!

1 comments:

Caleb Aug 30, 2009, 12:31:00 PM  

One of my biggest pet-peeves on the web is when I load a web-page and a song starts to play. It's usually at full volume and the tune is not on my "play list".
As an Internet Marketer, I understand the power of advertising on MySpace. As far as a social visit to the speaker violating website, HELL NO!


Every time I get blasted with some impersonal crap from a major company, their competitor gains a little of my business. Mc'y D's must not have much confidence in the people they hire.

Popular Posts

From around the net...

OH NO, you didn't just say THAT!


"A billion-dollar company tried to steal my identity, and I was able to fight and regain my identity. That's why I'm on cloud nine; I fought the giant and I'm a success story against Activision." (Greg Hastings)
---------

Yakity yak.... 3 shot rulz... take 3 shots at my field and take a break. what's the hurry? who ya tryin to impress? this aint no freak show! why waste paint? can't hit em with three? throw three more. can't hit em with them? go fishin~ (me, on Facebook)
---------

Yes, I know Steve Davidson found the property that was the site of the first ever paintball game. No, I don't care. (Dale from the Ford Report)
---------

"How is paintball like golf? Golf is played outdoors on nice, well kept grass or, if something goes horribly wrong, off in the woods. Same with paintball." (Baca Loco)


Find more notable quotes at "Oh NO, you didn't just say that!"
copyright t-square paintball. Thank You visitors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP