FOLLOW ME - You know you want to. If Baca can get 100 I know I can get 200!

Sep 18, 2009

It's a paintball affair...

The "Paintball Extravaganza" is going on in Atlanta this weekend.
The laws of good paintball business practice say I should be there.  It's an event for paintball field and pro-shop owners only.  I've been to a few.  It  used to be held in Jan/Feb but it was decided September was a better time to show off new stuff (just before the holiday buying rush).

Some word has already drifted out to the public.  I mentions the SL-68 here and some new JT stuff here.  Word came out today about the new Ego 10 ($1250) and Etek 3 ($600). Click here for a Ego 10 video.  I'm sure there will be more product news and announcements to come.

There will be many seminars. Most of them will be a lot of moaning and groaning about the down turn in paintball sales and players, a discussion that will carry over into happy hour and last long into the wee hours of the morning.  If the weather holds, this should be one of the busiest weekends in years here at T-Square.

And then there's the tech classes.  I whined about them way back here.  There is still something that sticks in my craw about paying for tech classes - even if they do plan to reimburse me with store credit.  Even so I could be there meeting some of my sales reps.  Maybe face to face I could get some better explanations for some of the screwed up orders and questionable deals I had to put up with this past year.

The mean and grumpy field owner is in a mood.

5 comments:

Chris Sep 18, 2009, 8:06:00 AM  

"The laws of good paintball business practice say I should be there."

So does that mean you won't be at T-Square? I was looking at my son and I coming out tomorrow for our first foray into paintball and want to make sure you guys will be open. Looking through your site, I found your blog so I thought I'd post you a comment.

If you are open tomorrow, do you stay open through rain?
Thanks.

Chris

Brules Sep 18, 2009, 3:29:00 PM  

Mick will you be carrying the new Dye NT? MSRP is a paltry $1550.00.

I think I will take 2!

:o

I think the biggest news was Smart Parts no showing along with DLX (Luxe). I am going on the record as calling the new Impulse a flop, and guess that things are as bad as the rumors say at Sue Parts....

mick Sep 18, 2009, 5:43:00 PM  

I'll be here, though I have to say T-Square runs fine even when I am gone. Just finished up reffing in the pouring rain. It's some hard core paintball, there is no way to keep the masks from fogging and the guns get cranky. But everyone had a great, wet, muddy time.

mick Sep 18, 2009, 5:44:00 PM  

Great deal on those NT's, eh?

Brules Sep 19, 2009, 8:01:00 AM  

Yeah what a steal! I think you need to order 10 of them! :)

Popular Posts

From around the net...

OH NO, you didn't just say THAT!


"A billion-dollar company tried to steal my identity, and I was able to fight and regain my identity. That's why I'm on cloud nine; I fought the giant and I'm a success story against Activision." (Greg Hastings)
---------

Yakity yak.... 3 shot rulz... take 3 shots at my field and take a break. what's the hurry? who ya tryin to impress? this aint no freak show! why waste paint? can't hit em with three? throw three more. can't hit em with them? go fishin~ (me, on Facebook)
---------

Yes, I know Steve Davidson found the property that was the site of the first ever paintball game. No, I don't care. (Dale from the Ford Report)
---------

"How is paintball like golf? Golf is played outdoors on nice, well kept grass or, if something goes horribly wrong, off in the woods. Same with paintball." (Baca Loco)


Find more notable quotes at "Oh NO, you didn't just say that!"
copyright t-square paintball. Thank You visitors:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP